Spillers Slow Release Energy Cubes have been formulated for competition horses or racehorses in pre-training who are prone to excitability as it provides low starch, medium energy feed.
Full of highly digestible fibre and oil to provide sustained power, it also provides high-quality protein, which will help them to maintain topline and muscle tone, making it a suitable feed for racehorses in the early stages of training, or those that require lower energy, starch and protein diet.
- Rich in highly digestible fibre and oil to fuel endurance and maintain optimum condition.
- Low in starch and sugar and molasses free to support gut health and reduce the risk of excitability.
- Supplies high quality protein to support muscle health and topline.
- Includes natural, bioavailable vitamin E to support immunity, muscle health and athletic performance.
- With probiotic live yeast alongside prebiotic MOS and FOS to support digestive health.
- Provides a full complement of vitamins and minerals including chelated copper, zinc and manganese to help maximise absorption.