A collection of natural ingredients for supporting healthy laminae and hooves
The health of horse’s laminae is integral to daily comfort and performance. When compromised by poor circulation, stress and unbalanced digestion, horses can become lame and unhappy. Laminae discomfort sadly affects many equines, therefore Omega Equine has developed a supplement supporting the health of laminae and hooves. Combining natural ingredients, it helps maintain healthy circulation, toxin excretion and hoof formation, as well as balancing digestion.
Omega Laminology contains a number of key ingredients:
- Nettle and hawthorn: Supports circulation and the cardiovascular system, maintaining a healthy blood supply to the laminae
- Amino acids: These amino acids include methionine which is an essential building block for healthy hoof and laminae formation throughout a horse’s life
- Pre and probiotics: Naturally supporting the digestive system so it works effectively, manages external stresses and doesn’t become overloaded with undigested starch
- Vitamin E: Maintains cell health and is a powerful antioxidant which supports the natural removal of toxins from within the body
- Zinc and copper: Minerals which are synonymous with laminae and hoof condition, minimising unhealthy build-ups of bacteria. They also support the natural growth and preservation of hooves, skin and coats
- Biotin: A water-soluble B Vitamin which promotes the growth of healthy new hoof, whilst also maintaining a glossy coat, mane and tail
- Rosehips: Rich in vitamin C, Rosehips also contain high levels of natural biotin. This makes them a top plants for supporting the immune and circulatory systems, kidneys, liver, hooves, bones, skin and coat.
Overstretched and uncomfortable laminae can really affect an equine’s wellbeing and performance. Omega Equine combined years of research and development to bring this product to market, supporting the health of the whole hoof, inside and out, for both hobby and professional horses.